The IPPEA executive has developed a number of policy documents relating to quality PE in primary schools for principals and teachers to use as a reference point. The IPPEA encourages teachers to reflect and use these documents in relation to PE planning, teaching and assessment in primary schools. Click on the links below to find out more.
- The Role of the External Provider in Primary School Physical Education
- Quality Primary Physical Education in Ireland
- Does Your School Get The Green Light? PE Provision in Primary Education
- IPPEA Position Statement on Fitness Testing in Irish Primary Schools 2015
- IPPEA NCCA Consultation Document April 2017 Irish Primary PE Association Position Statement on NCCA consultation in relation to redeveloped curriculum